This Schedule of Events is A TENTATIVE OVERVIEW for ADVANCED PLANNING and may change slightly!
It is placed here solely to give you the reader an idea of how the events will flow throughout the day.
A finalized Schedule of Events from SNI will post ONE WEEK PRIOR to the Air Force Nationals.
Shirts & Medallion Packages signed out
Team Picture sheet given to team - 0700 - 0900 hrs
Event Headquarters Registration Desk (on drill floor)
Brief Opening Ceremony - Main Drill Floor
- all rise for the playing of the National Anthem -
0825 - 0830
Armed & Unarmed Drill Competition
- Armed Flight Inspection - Drill Area A
- Armed Flight Regulation - Drill Area B
- Color Guard (Armed Division) - Drill Area C
- Armed Exhibition Drill - Drill Area D
- Unarmed Flight Inspection - Drill Area E
- Unarmed Flight Regulation - Drill Area F
- Color Guard (Unarmed Division) - Drill Area G
- Unarmed Exhibition Drill - Drill Area H
0900 - 1600
Judge / Competitor Lunch Break (staggers)
1215 - 1315
Armed, then Unarmed Knockout Drills
1600 - 1700
Closing Awards Ceremony - Main Bleachers
1715 - 1810
Distribution of Air Force Nationals
Scoresheets & Complete Event Scoring Reports
1815 - 1830
Building is cleared by facility staff
All attendees must be out of the building by this time listed.